- a) UPSC Preliminary for Indian Civil Services
- b) WBCS Preliminary
- c) WBCS mains examination expect Bengali, English and optional papers.
- d) Combined Graduate Level
- e) Rail, Bank and others
All the above said examinations provide premiere services of India and other high class Government Jobs of India.
What should be kept in Mind
- a) Mock test questions should be made of Targeted Examination type question and solely based on the syllabus of the said examination.
- b) Quality of the Questions of the mock test must be at par or may be in the higher part of the Respective Examination.
- c) In this regard , it is proved that the best mock test questions can only be made by the persons who already cleared the hurdles at least once or more time
- d) These Mock Test ( By pdEducation ) Questions are prepared by Experienced WBCS (Exe) Officers of West Bengal.